Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thank you for Salad

I'm changing things up a bit! I want to share withyou a salad that MY TODDLER LOVES! If you are a parent I know you will keep reading this post!
Broccoli Slaw: Cut up or shredded broccoli, carrot, purple cabbage, raisins, sunflower seeds, plus a little mayo, vinegar and pinch of sugar.

Mmmm! I actually saw my 2 year old picking out the broccoli and cabbage and.......eating it!
(in the photo it's a little heavy on the carrot-myou can change the veggies according to what you have)
When we were sitting down for dinner, Lupe put out her hands and said "amen" reminding us to say grace. So I asked her, "What are you thankful fo Lupe?" And she answered, "Mmmm......quesadillas........salad!"
And I am thankful for THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment